•How many luggages are you checking in? 有多少件托运行李? •Do you have a carry-on? 有手提行李没?
•Can you place your baggage up here? 请把行李放上来(传送带上)。
•Your luggage is overweight. 您的行李超重了。
•Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket ? 给您机票,登机口号在机票底部写着。
•They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time.
You should report to gate C2 by then. 您需要在起飞前20分钟登机,到时候请您去C2登机口登机。
您可能需要讲到的句子:
•Where may I check in for United flight number 706? 我该到哪里办联合航空706次班机登机手续?
•Is this bag OK as hand luggage? 这个包可以随身带上飞机吗?
•Can I take [item] through security? 这个可以通过安检吗?
•Which gate do I need to board from? 我应该在几号登机门登机?
•When do I need to board? 什么时间开始登机?
• Is my flight on time? 我乘坐的飞机会准点起飞吗?
如果你乘坐的是中转航班,可能还会用得到下面这些句子:
•Can I check my luggage through to [final destination]? 行李可以直接托运到(终点)吗?
•How long is my transfer time? 换乘时间有多久?
•What terminal does my flight leave from at [next] airport? 我应该在(下一个)机场的哪个航站楼转机?
机场询问用语
Is this the right counter to check in for my flight? 这是办理登机手续的地方吗?
Where can I check in? 在哪里办理登机手续?
Which way to the gate 8? 8号登机口怎么走?
Where can we take a shuttle bus? 我们在哪里可以搭乘机场摆渡班车?
Where’s the car park, please? 请问,停车场在哪里?
Could you please tell me where I can find the train to go to Terminal 2? 请问,您能否告诉我们,在哪里乘坐火车能到达第二候机楼?
通知旅客登机用语
Flight CA001 to Beijing is now boarding at Gate 1. 飞往北京的CA001次班机正在1号登机口登机。
Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:00 a.m.. 飞机起飞前三十分钟 即9:00开始登机。
Now we’d like to bejin general boarding. 现在,请所有旅客登机。
At this time we’d like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance. 头等舱和公务舱的乘客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。
We are now boarding all passengers on Flight CA001 To