我一直在向着成功努力迈进,但是脑子里总是存在着一个声音,质疑着我是否能成为一个自己想成为的人。
It was like a shadow,saying you can only go so far.
它就像是一个影子,嘲笑我如此碌碌无为。
You never know the answer until you try.
在你努力去尝试之前,你永远都不会得到答案。
Only you steps on the road will lead you to the end of your dream.
你只有勇敢地迈出了脚步,才会达到你梦想的彼岸。
I want to become this man.
我想成为我要成为的人。
“FOR MY DREAM”为了我的梦想。(片子的主题)
Hi,my name is Liu Zhiou, but you can call me Gary if you like. I’m a student major in Applied English from Yulin Normal University.
嗨,我叫刘志欧,当然你也可以叫我Gary。我是玉林师范学院应用英语专业的一名学生。
Well, I think I’m a hardworking, free thinking and optimistic person.
我认为我是一个努力,善于思考并且乐观的人。
I love my indepence. So I'd like to travel alone to broaden my horizon.
我喜欢独立。所以我常常独自去旅游,这样可以拓展我的视野。
插入旅游的照片。。。
关于专业部分:
More in-depth exposure to media field, I found that modern media can help us to express more substance in different angles besides letters.
接触到媒体之后(可以说我交通电台traffic radio或者学校广播站The campus radio station
或者主持晚会的经历),我发现现代媒体可以帮助我们从多角度去展现事物,而不仅仅只是信件。
For example, I love volunteer service.If I want to attract more people to participate in this program. I must do well in promotion.
比如,我很热衷于自愿者工作。如果我想要吸引更多的人去投身于这项事业的话,我就必须要善于推广。
标题:Why I want to study Communication Arts at Bangkok University?
为什么我想去曼谷大学学习大众传媒专业?
If I know more about media, then I can help more people.如果我更了解媒体的话,我可以帮助更多的人。
Besides, Bangkok University have a good reputation for this major and I believe it can better prepare myself for my future career.
除此之外,曼谷大学在大众传媒这个专业上很有名气,而且我相信,学习这个专业,对于我未来的职业是有很大帮助的。
It might be a big challenge for me to study this major , but I’d like to meet it.
对我来说这也许会是一个不小的挑战,但是我已经准备好了。
I’ve made a good preparation for my future development in the field of media.
对于我将来在媒体行业的发展问题,我已经做好了准备。
I love media ,and I like to work in it.
我热爱媒体这一行,我想要从事媒体工作。
结尾: On the road to my